Sometimes reality is not the preferred marketing strategy at trade shows. Augmented reality (AR) uses computer-generated sound, video, graphics.
Augmented reality: Engaging the real and virtual worlds 4imprint® presents Latest Blue Paper® and podcast
When you combine a live-camera view of the real world with computer-generated elements to provide more views or information for customers online.
Top Rated Content
- Market segmentationover 1 reviews
- Does My Business Need an App?over 1 reviews
- How to make an impression with your trade show exhibitover 1 reviews
- Build strong business connections with community involvementover 1 reviews
- 2018 Promotional Product Trends: Techover 3 reviews