Want to improve relationships with your clients and employees or gain added exposure for your brand? Using top promotional products for team member anniversaries, customer appreciation gifts, fundraiser giveaways and more can build positive associations and improve brand recall. Our customers share their ideas for popular giveaways that generate buzz for their organizations.
Whether they’re used outdoors on a frosty morning or while cuddling on the couch, employees and clients will love drinking their favourite beverage from a mug featuring your logo.
- “These mugs will be filled with delicious lobster chowder at our Lobster Crawl Summit here in Canada’s Lobster Capital! Each participant will get to take one home!” – Suzy
- “We gave these mugs to all of our staff! Great for coffee, tea or soup!” – Nancy
- “These mugs were ordered as a fundraiser item to sell in the community to raise funds for a new elementary playground! The mugs arrived nicely on time, of good quality and we were able to send them home with the students before the holidays so they can enjoy a nice cup of hot chocolate in their new mug!” – Christian
- “Love these tall camp mugs! Beautiful large and tall mugs. The mug colours are bright and the logo print is perfect. Can’t wait to get these out on the shelves.” – Monique
Clients, customers and staff will be reminded of your brand’s reliability when they reach for your useful promotional gifts again and again.
- “We were very pleased with these tapes measures. They were a very suitable, and budget-friendly, addition to trade show delegate bags—and the turn-around time was fantastic! I would definitely order again!” – Laura
- “One of the free swag from devopsdays Vancouver [were charging cable keychains].” – Ronald
- “We use the USB to put our volunteer applications for our organization to make it easier to get our files to prospective volunteers at trade shows instead of using paper.” – Jayson from Greenstone Victim Services
- “Students never forget their phone and now they never forget their ID card; because of this handy smartphone wallet.” – Carla from Cape Breton University Library
Gifts for the great outdoors
For customers and staff who enjoy camping, hiking or sitting and enjoying the sunshine, these popular giveaways are perfect for soaking up outdoor fun.
- “Our employees using the Koozie® Backpack Cooler Chairs right after they were handed out at our 120th Anniversary lunch! The official 120th anniversary logo was used on the chairs” – Gail
- “Bought [plaid folding chairs] for our employee camping trip.” – Karolina
- “We ordered Folding Chairs as a promotional giveaway, and they were a hit! From soccer games to camp outs, they make a great gift!” – Kanika
- “We got these sunglasses for a golf tournament we sponsored. I should hopefully have some photos to share from the event as well. Very impressed with the design team and being able to watch them make edits on the fly. Great work!” – Chris
From soft bucket styles to moisture-wicking caps to snuggly toques, hats are popular giveaways for any anniversary, fundraising event or client meeting.
- “We gave these [bucket hats] out to all of the university students who have been working for us all spring as a thank you gift for their hard work of planning out summer.” – Ben
- “We love our hats! Excellent quality and fit.” – Lise
- “I ordered these fabulous custom toques for my Emergency Services team. My team is made up of volunteers who are on call 24/7 to assist those affected by house fires and other disasters. These toques will be a gift to thank them for their amazing service to our community…while keeping their heads warm at the same time. 🙂 They are absolutely perfect, and I can’t wait to give them to my wonderful volunteers.” – Monique
- “A pic from our online campaign promoting our AM Logo hat. These hats are sold at our concerts and in our online store at www.andrewmartinmusic.com.” – Andrew
What’s your promo success story?
We’d love to know how you’re using top promotional products to deepen relationships and improve brand recall with your customers, clients and staff. Visit our #SwaggingRightspage to tell your Swagging Rights success stories.