A useful promotional item can easily become a highly appreciated, must-have product. Every day, our customers find new ways to use promo items. Whether they’re giving them away to prospects, clients or employees, we love seeing how our customers used promo items to make a difference. We’ve collected some of their stories to help inspire you..
Cover your brand
Fundraisers. Job fairs. Tradeshows. The beauty of a table throw is that it works well in any environment and for any audience.
- “We absolutely love our table runner. It certainly makes our table pop when we use it for tradeshows, fairs and other events. The colors are so vibrant – I couldn’t be any happier. On the table shown, we also have displayed the flip top folding bottles, incline touch stylus metal pens, and the round aqua pearls ice/cold packs. Talk about impeccable timing- I ordered all of these products with no time to spare, thinking they wouldn’t be here on time. Thanks to 4imprint for getting it all here just in time for our big Job Fair.” – Katy from Dyess Air
- “We were thrilled to receive our new tablecloth, banner and (giveaway) lens cleaning cloths with our new logo. And they arrived on time, which allowed us to use them for the weekend that the Schwenkfelder Library & Heritage Center was the “Small Business” of the week at the local YMCA as well as the local Chamber of Commerce Expo the next week. We had so much more foot traffic than in the past (pre-pandemic) years of involvement. Thanks for the high quality of your projects and the great customer service.” – Beth Ann from Schwenkfelder Library & Heritage Center
- “We used our new tablecloth during a recruitment event. It set us apart from the rest of the crowd.” – Suzanne from Carilion Clinic
Gulp down big wins
Hot or cold, everyone has a favorite beverage. That’s why drinkware is such a useful promotional item no matter where you go.
- “We bought these [vacuum bottles] for new hires starting at Jefferson Rubber Words. I am excited to hand these out during our onboarding meeting! Great quality and I know the employees will love them!” – Carrie from Jefferson Rubber Works, Inc.
- “I purchased this cup for our 50th class reunion. Everyone loved this useful reminder of a great reunion.” – Cynthensis from Citronelle High School
- “These cups are awesome at keeping coffee hot for a couple hours, either in the office, at the home office, or on the go!” – Kelly from All In
- “We distribute a water bottle to every participant. This was the first time we went with the two toned and they all LOVED it! – Sammy from Girls on the Run
Get your brand moving
Hauling groceries? Carrying everyday essentials? Packing for a trip? Bags can carry your brand across town or the entire country. Bags are something everyone appreciates!
- “These [duffel bags] were great giveaway gifts for a youth clay shoot. They loved them! #swaggingrights” – Lisa with Seitzinger Seed
- “Everything shown here was produced by 4imprint! We used these “swag bags” as gifts for our Customer Appreciation. Thanks 4imprint for always offering quality products with wonderful customer care!” – Tiffany from ElbertonNET
- “We ordered drawstring bags, water bottles, and lanyards to create a “swag bag” for our youth group kids. We’ve also been handing out these bags to newcomers that visit our youth group. We are pleased with how all our products turned out!” – Lizzie from Encounter
- Our agency used these products [and tote] along with many other goodies and beautifully designed certificates, to give to many wonderful volunteers who give their time and energy to help our daily operations run smooth.” – Melissa with Community Youth & Women’s Alliance, Inc.
Fits your brand to a “T”
Dress your brand for success with T-shirts proudly displaying your name and logo. They’re an ideal way to reach new customers and connect with old.
- “The student council in our building created activities throughout the year focusing on inclusion and being kind. The most recent activity was a series on Minute-to-win-it games set up for teams of students to compete against one another. The teams consisted of students across grade levels and of different genders and backgrounds. The shirts were given to the teams that won the games. In addition, some of the shirts were given to participants throughout the events.” – Tracie
- “Our employees couldn’t get through a work day without our shirts!” – Raaed from Highland Clinic Pharmacy
- “At Victory Lane Quick Oil Change – each new employee gets what we call a “swag bag” – in each bag is a T-Shirt, Hat, New hire documents, Safety goggles and more. We use the Flare Drawstring bag to put all items in and give it to them on their first day! Thank you 4imprint for doing such amazing work all the time! We are ALWAYS pleased with the products we get from you guys and look forward to continuing doing business with you guys!” – AnneMarie from Victory Lane Quick Oil Change
- “We wore our shirts to celebrate our 5th anniversary in business!” – Geneva
Share your favorite promo story
Have a useful promotional item you can’t get enough of? Go to our #SwaggingRights page and share your story with us.