Gotta find your next great giveaway? Searching for some ‘swagspiration’? Pining for some fresh promotional products? Check out our #Swagging Rights® page where customers share how popular promotional products help them catch and keep attention. From shirts to bags to smartphone swag, these customer stories will help inspire you to find your new favorite promotional item.
Tip 1. Promotional apparel offers warm fuzzies
Long sleeves, short sleeves or no sleeves, these jackets, shirts and vests are a top giveaway for just about anyone.
- “We absolutely love the shirts!! Our office (Duthie Orthodontics) is selling these shirts and all proceeds will be donated to the Upstate Foundation for Breast Cancer Research!! We are so excited to be doing this!!” – Kim from Duthie Orthodontics
- “These vests are the perfect accessory to wear while out for business trips or meetings. They’re just heavy enough to wear when it’s a little chilly outside but also light enough to not need to take it off once you’re inside, meaning your brand is shown during the entire meeting!” – Caitlin from 1.800MD
- “We love our 4imprint t-shirts and drawstring bags! The patients and families get so excited to show off their Periago style, thanks to 4imprint!” – Melissa from Periago Orthodontics
- “We LOVE our new jackets – thank you! It’s snowing here today so the timing was perfect! We bought [a jacket] for everyone on the team and I think they are gonna love them! Thanks for the great work you do, not only for us but also for our clients who we send to you every chance we get! #4imprintfanforlife.” – Lisa from Infinity Medical Marketing
Tip 2. Customers will drink up this promotional drinkware
From wine glasses to water bottles, customers and employees will raise a glass to drinkware, one of the most popular promotional products.
- “We bought 1000 water bottles printed with the City logo, website and heat safety tips. About 600+ went to seniors and vulnerable residents in partnership with several community agencies. These bottles also had health and safety information and a list of community resources and phone numbers. The remaining bottles were given out at safety presentations and other community events. They were a great way to help our residents stay informed and hydrated during the extreme heat of summer.” – Michele from Norwalk
- “Great product and looked great for our Habitat for Humanity Fundraiser on the Eastern Shore of Virginia.” – Beth from Habitat for Humanity
- “These cups were a hit at a recent conference we attended as exhibitors. Thanks for another fine job!” – Jessica from Deco Architects
- “We ordered these Tumblers for our annual team offsite. They were a hit! They are a great quality and everyone was excited to be able to reuse them in their everyday life.” – Marcy from Stevphens Fest
Tip 3. Sweet smartphone accessories
Every day, people take their smartphone from their home to their office to their car and everywhere in between. These top giveaways will carry your brand well.
- “The Smartphone Ring Stand Spinner has been a huge hit with our target audience! The vibrant colors show off our logo. The ring allows for almost an extra hand. It’s especially handy on subway rides when holding a phone can be tough. The ring keeps it secure to your hand, even larger phones! The stand allows for hands-free viewing. The American Club gives it a big thumbs up!” – Richard from The American Club
- “We used these [cell phone wallets] as a giveaway at an event and loved how they turned out. Personally I ALWAYS forget to carry business cards to professional events so I know I’ll always have them handy. Thanks for a great product.” – Elizabeth from informa exhibitions
- “We’re using our branded Pop Sockets® to give out to students in our field! We have a program where our members visit vascular ultrasound programs to speak to the students, and we will be giving these away to them! It will definitely help increase our exposure and brand awareness with the next generation of members.” – Timothy from SVU
- “We recently asked a group of some 40 folks to do a walking assessment of Pike Place Market using a smartphone app. As a token of our appreciation, we gave every participant our Age Friendly Seattle phone stand – to use for work and/or play.” – Lenny from Age Friendly Seattle
Tip 4. Promotional bags carry swag … and your message
For every event, trade show, employee reward or customer thank-you, there’s a perfect promotional bag. That’s what makes them such a popular promotional product.
- “The Women’s Poker Association used the red bags (as) ‘swag bags’ for our new members. Some of these awesome bags were filled with door prizes!” – Jana from The Women’s Poker Association
- “This custom embroidered laptop backpack is awesome! The quality of the product is great, as well as the detailed embroidery done. Our logo colors look great and the threading is perfect. Each backpack logo was done just right. 4imprint definitely knocked this one out of the park. I am very impressed with how each backpack turned out. I am so excited to use these as a raffle give away at our next tradeshow! Everyone is going to want to have one of these beauties. I know I do haha. I definitely want to order more so we can give these away to our industry partners to say thanks for their business. These will make the perfect gift! Thank you for doing such a great job 4imprint.” – Taylor from PWI
- “We used the tote as the goodie bag for the participants in our 2019 Women’s Conference. It was the perfect size and weight for what we needed. The ladies loved it and we will be sure to come back for 2020 if not before then.” – Lilette from “I Am My Sister” Women’s Conference
- “We’re using our totes to hold beads for our 10th Annual Mardi Gras Event in New Orleans!!” – Heidi from LWA/MWA
Share your swag stories!
Now it’s your turn! We want to know which popular promotional products are working for you. Just click on #SwaggingRights in your order history and share your swag success story.
Submit your review