Popular promotional items that will earn you #SwaggingRights
With thousands of promotional products to choose from and just as many ways to use them, picking just the right item can be a challenging task. Luckily, our customers share countless ideas on our #Swagging RightsSM page. Every picture includes an organization’s story about how one popular promotional item or another has worked for them.
Check it out. You just may find a new favorite promotional product to brand.
- “We ordered the cups and used them for a culture building event! Our annual ‘Ice Cream Social’ is now a yearly event that everyone looks forward to!” – Angie from Block by Block
- “Everyone loves a free gift and a water bottle! We use these amazing water bottles as thank you gifts for our volunteers who help with our Leadership in Action program and as prizes to our Members who participate in the program. It is so cool to see our Members who have gotten one using them around campus and at our National Convention!” – Kasi from Leadership in Action
- “We include this tumbler in our new hire gift box. We have gotten so many compliments on the item that we have re-ordered twice. It fits nicely in a car cup holder and fits nicely in your hand without being too big like many travel tumblers are.” – Marlene from Celarity
- “These cups were a hit at a recent conference we attended as exhibitors. Thanks for another fine job!” – Jessica from Deco Architects
- “We are a real estate company. When one of [our] agents places an outgoing referral and it closes, we send them a balloon with [a] big check to their office. They take a picture of themselves with the balloon and we post it on our McColly Real Estate Facebook page. Our agents love when they get a balloon delivered to them. Makes everyone feel special and noticed.” – Sharon from McColly Real Estate
- “We use [the Rubik’s Cube®] to give our students an opportunity to win a free replacement card. Some really know what they are doing and get a free card, others just like the nostalgia of it all. It’s a win all around.” – Laurence from Tarleton State University
- “Each year the Tyndall AFB Environmental Flight hosts an Earth Day booth at the base commissary to educate base personnel and residents on Earth Day and the importance of recycling. Several of the items we hand out each year—[including the Wall Walking Robot]—are from 4imprint and are always a big hit with everyone that stops by to see us! Thanks for always providing great products and great service!!” – Dan from Tyndall AFB Environmental Flight
- “All of our clients are sending us fun photos with their fan/Frisby! WE LOVE IT!!” – Karen from SKGTitle Group
“The shirts were purchased to show unity as we prepared to receive our students on their first day back to school. Additionally, we will use this picture on our website, in our yearbook, and to send cards during the holiday season. This was a great way for us to show that WOLVERINE PRIDE!!!!!!!” – Kevin from Utah Valley University
- “Pap stylin’ in his Jake’s Property Services Hat by 4imprint! Best looking hat at the Fair! We think it takes the Blue Ribbon/1st Prize” – Mary from Jake’s Property Services
- “We had these Cooney & Conway visors made both to wear during the Chicago Rock N Roll Half Marathon and to sell as an extra incentive as we raised funds for St. Jude Research Hospital. They were PERFECT! It was comfortable to wear and did an amazing job during a hot and rainy race! They are a wonderful product and the embroidery of our logo turned out great!” – Kelsey from Cooney & Conway
- “These T-Shirts were an end of fiscal year surprise to staff to help everyone feel like part of the team and to have as a casual Friday [shirt] for the summer. Helped to boost morale and we had a line out the door as soon as the email was sent to employees about them. They love the color and softness of the shirt and are excited to come to work on Friday now to show them off.” – Gerald from Maricopa County Planning & Development
Promotional bags carry goodwill for you brand
Branded bags turn into walking billboards every time a client takes one to the beach, grocery store or office. That’s why they’re a favorite promotional product for many.
- “Used these bags for our high school softball banquet and all the girls loved them. They are great quality for the price!!” – Tamara from Ladyjacks Softball
- “We ordered 500 bags that were used as “swag bags” for our annual fundraising event. The co-sponsor of the bag was very happy with the result and the size of their logo. We filled the bags with make-up samples, candy, promotional swag items and even our magazine. Guests loved the bags, as we did not have one bag left after the event. We are very happy with the turn out. A shout-out to Tanya who was very quick to respond and get the order through with our tight deadline.” – Luisa from Italian Kitchen & Bath
- “This is our Director of First Impression[s] rocking the Monge Tote and loving it!” – Lori from Monge & Associates
- “The Women’s Poker Association used the red bags as ‘swag bags’ for our new members. Some of these awesome bags were filled with door prizes!” – Jana from Women’s Poker Association
H3: Now it’s your turn!
We want to hear how you’re using popular promotional items to get your brand seen. Simply click on #SwaggingRights in your order history to tell us your story.
Submit your review