Every day, organizations just like yours are trying to create and build connections with customers and staff. And every day, they use promotional products to make it happen.
But with hundreds of promotional products to choose from, how do you know what to choose? We asked the experts—our customers—for advice! They’re sharing how they found success using the best promotional products. We hope these stories inspire you to new marketing heights.
Quench those questions
Drinkware can be used for everything from raising a toast to improving a wellness program. Its versatility is what makes it one of the best promotional items for nearly any situation.
- “These bottles are a huge hit at a user conference our sales team is attending, and the color is just perfect. I’m so happy we ordered these.” – Denise from Multifamily Utility Company
- “Used these Brew Pub Glasses for an Alumni Happy Hour Event promoting our new building! They loved them!” – Brittany from University of San Diego
- “Our brewery’s anniversary week celebration featured a special release of a Coffee & Hazelnut stout, and the ceramic campfire mugs were a perfect pairing!” – Heather from Playalinda Brewing Company
- “We are sharing these tumblers with our loyal customers to celebrate our company’s 65th Anniversary!” – Tina from Thompson & Litton
Sign up for success
Even in a world where it seems everything has gone digital, people still appreciate pens. Whether they’re writing a list, jotting notes or just doodling, pens and pencils are always on hand. Plus, they’re inexpensive and last a long time.
- “The WKU School of Media uses our Value Stick Pens for recruitment events throughout the year.” – Teresa from WKU School of Media
- “Town of Marbletown run/walk program handed out customized pens as a promotion!” – Michelle from the Town of Marbletown
- “Our outreach team is putting these OIC pens in gift bags and giving them away to the community as we reach out to assist them in their personal needs, health, educational, etc.” – Nora of OIC
- “We give these wonderful mechanical pencils to high school & college students, along with our packets of nonpartisan voter registration information & resource links.” – Cindy from LWV
Get your logo moving
From branded backpacks to promotional totes, bags provide countless ways to carry your brand. Plus, they’re constantly on the move—drawing more eyes to your name or message.
- “I used [these bags] 2 different ways: one, putting a pie in the bag for clients and the second way was to drop them by my farming database.” – Kristen from Kristen
- “We used these [bags and other] items at a local high school fundraiser to promote our company! All of the products were a success!” – Andi from JG Landscape Design
- “We use these as client gift bags, they work perfectly to hold the gift we give to our clients at the end of their event.” – Colleen from Rocky Top Catering
- “Our Senior Center is tucked away in the northern foothills of California. To promote our little center, we wanted some vibrant tote bags to pass out as seniors come to get resources and materials. These bags are perfect! The colors sure do pop, and the printing is beautiful. Our seniors will love these!” – Amanda from Placerville Senior Center
Show your unique side
When you truly want to stand out from the crowd, a unique giveaway can help you capture and keep attention, whether it’s a personal gift or a trade show giveaway.
- “We’re using these promo [coin purses] as giveaways for different college events!” – Sarah from Kirkwood Allied Health
- “[These ornaments] are being used as a fundraiser for my choir, and they are beautiful! Will reorder more things for sure.” – Meri from SD Master Chorale
- “This is the first time in 30 years that I have ever had a promotional giveaway. My clients LOVE THEM! I am getting such positive feedback [on these jar openers]. 4imprint made it so easy to get EXACTLY what I wanted.” – Jean from Tender Touch Pet Grooming
- “We love these 4imprint products! The Mini Grip Tape Measure and the Power Clip have been so popular at our graduate fairs and school visits, we have ordered them a second time (and plan to order more in the future!). The Pennants are a first for us. Already they are becoming popular to the point that we are having to hold them in “secure” location to make sure we have them for our events! The colors on every item are great and holds true to our university colors of black and gold. Thank you, 4imprint, for always making the ordering process easy and the products quality!” – Graduate Studies in Education from Harding University
Now tell us your best promotional tale
What’s the best promotional item you’ve tried? Share your story with us. Go to our #SwaggingRights page and tell us about the bags, pens and other promo items you use to catch attention.