The new year is upon us. As the calendar page turned, you may have resolved to improve yourself—by eating better, exercising more or achieving financial fitness. But this tradition is not just for individuals—businesses can resolve to make improvements, too.
If you’re looking for ways to improve your organization’s brand image (and your customers’ perception of it), consider these trade show display ideas. Read on for several tips and tricks to help refresh your expo booth.
Trade show display ideas
- Update your artwork: If your existing trade show display is in good condition, you can get the most bang for your buck by replacing old, dated graphics. Replacement graphics are affordable and provide a fresh new look you can customize from show to show.
- Shake up your exhibit: Another way to change your trade show exhibit from expo to expo is to reconfigure your setup. Many modular exhibits can be easily rearranged or offer add-ons that give your booth a whole new look.
- Give old furniture the boot: Get with the times and banish folding chairs and banquet tables from your trade show display booth. Comfy lounge seating, charging stations and even refreshments— think trail mix treat cups and Bottled Water —are a must if you want your guests to sit back, relax and stay awhile.
- Get portable: When a new display isn’t in your budget, but you need an upgrade, consider adding portable elements, such as tablet stands or literature displays. These visual pieces not only add a new, updated look to your booth, they provide visitors with information about your organization.
- Show your game face: Have you been playing the same booth game year after year? Update your booth by updating your trade show games. A bean-bag toss or pinball game would be a fun choice. Reward participants with prize drawings for a Bluetooth® tracker or collapsible speaker.
Resolving to use some of these refreshing display ideas is a new year’s resolution everyone can keep. Replace dated graphics and furniture, shake things up a bit and add fun new games. Your attendees are sure to notice the positive changes you’ve made.