Who doesn’t love a parade? Whether celebrating a holiday, honoring a community’s heroes or offering entertainment, parades provide hours of enjoyment for attendees of all ages. Unique floats, marching bands, performers and community organizations entertain parade-goers with intricate float décor, costumes, music and, of course, parade giveaways.
Attendees aren’t the only ones who benefit from parades. Participants generate brand awareness and community goodwill, too. Make sure your organization is remembered long after the processional by choosing memorable giveaways.
How to choose the best parade giveaways
Make sure your giveaways include the name of your organization, tie into the parade theme, and provide value to those who receive them. These parade swag ideas fit the bill.
- Bags: If your group is one of the first to march, hand out a swag bag. Parade-goers will be thankful to have a place to keep their goodies. Plus, they’ll remember your organization every time they dip into their parade swag. These colorful grab bags are available in 14 different shades to complement your brand.
- Candy: Individually wrapped candies make the best parade giveaways. They’re inexpensive, portable and easily tossed to the crowd. Dum Dums® suckers are a perfect choice. Imprint your name right on the stick for a tasty, memorable treat.
- Pens: If you’re looking to get the best bang for your buck, pass out pens. Promotional pens are extremely budget-friendly, and most recipients keep them for an average of six months. The brightly colored Mardi Gras Pen will stand out as a perfect giveaway. If budget permits, choose a premium style like this patriotic MopTopper.
- Toys: If your parade is largely attended by children, make parents and kids happy by passing out small logo’d toys. Boys and girls of all ages will line up to receive inflatable beach balls or bubble necklaces with your name imprinted on them.
- Seasonal giveaways: Are you celebrating a holiday or season? Choose parade swag that’s relevant to the occasion. For instance, give out logo’d sunglasses to celebrate the beginning of summer. Or a pack of red, white and blue sticky notes to commemorate patriotic holidays.
- Spectator essentials: Come to the rescue on a blistering hot day by passing out items that protect and cool. Help keep the sun out of their eyes with a foam sun visor. Reduce the risk of sunburn by passing out mini bottles of sunscreen. And become everyone’s favorite when you hand out chilled bottles of water imprinted with your logo.
Choose the best parade giveaways to ensure your organization is fondly remembered long after the event. Happy marching!
Submit your review