Want a cohesive look for your company’s team members? Need the perfect gift to thank your most loyal supporters? Looking to show appreciation for the people who carry out your organization’s goals? We’ve got promotional item ideas—direct from our customers—that will inspire you to accomplish these objectives and more.
Sharing the love with kids, pets and vets
Our customers use promo items to offer a sense of belonging to children, support veterans and welcome pets (and their people) to an event.
- “I’m running a youth adaptive sports camp this summer in Riverside, California. You can see me with the shirt-SoCal Adaptive Sports. It’s helping us to get the word out about all of the activities that we do for people with disabilities and their family members in leveling the playing field and creating greater societal inclusion. I will most likely be providing the shirts to volunteers at our events!” — Michael
- “We distributed these coloring books at our first farmers market of the season. They were a hit with kids and adults and were a great way to spread our message.” — Amy
- “I’m a local real estate agent and I hosted a pet meet and greet to benefit Pawfect Match Rescue and Rehab in Holly Springs, NC. I gave the pet safe flyers out to folks who came to the event. It was a huge success :)” — Monica
- “Open door had a blast handing out our customized products from 4Imprint at the 2023 Veteran Stand Down!!!! We not only had these specific items [playing cards and water bottles] but we offered our stress balls, key chains, notebooks with pens, emery boards, table clothes, and our shirts all ordered from 4Imprint.” — Sandra
Promotional item ideas for volunteers and donors
Volunteers and donors are the lifeblood of any successful nonprofit organization. Read how our customers give back to those who give so much.
- “The Sonshine Soup Kitchen could not exist without our volunteers. We have wonderful people that help prepare, serve and deliver meals as well as others who help in office duties, our clothing closet and picking up of supplies. Each year we celebrate their sacrifice during Volunteer Appreciation Week (although we do a whole month)! This year, with our new logo and the wonderful staff at 4imprint, we gave our volunteers an umbrella and the plant a seed bookmark among other things. Like the poster, they are being the change they want to see in this world and we value each one!” — Amy
- “We used the mug as a gift to our volunteers for our Home Delivered Meal program in Waupaca County.” — Denise
- “Fundraising event selling pop and water at a large craft sale. Everyone LOVED the can holder (koozies). Definitely helped our image, outreach, and branding. Thank you!!” —Terry
- “We were so thrilled to be a recipient of one of your One By One Grants! We used it to order umbrellas for all of our volunteers for Volunteer Appreciation Month. They were a huge hit! Thank you!” — Vicki
Cool giveaways for fun in the sun
Don’t let the heat get in the way of a sizzling summer event. We’ve got hot promotional items to help keep your audience comfortable and cool—and get your brand #SwaggingRights®.
- “My company used these wood grain sunglasses for a company horseshoe tourney 7-8 years ago and I loved them… when I had the opportunity to make my own swag bag for an event in LA, these were top of my list – photo is the whole audience wearing their new shades :)” — James
- “Our Alumni Dept. at California Western School of Law provided fans and visors for all of the 2023 Commencement guests. With 4imprint as a generous sponsor, we were able to provide 2500 fans and visors to help our guests enjoy our sunny ceremony. They were a huge hit!” — Whitney
- “The hat was a big hit at our annual golf outing. The ordering process was easy, the staff in touch every step of the way. Couldn’t be more satisfied.” — Edward
- “We wanted to have fun shirts for the summer parade, and what we got were some of the most comfortable shirts ever!” — Timothy
Brag-worthy items for students and teachers
Looking for A+ ideas to share with teachers and students? Our customers offer ideas that make the grade.
- “We used our new products at a Career and Job Fair at our local High School. The students LOVED the new products (can holder, stress reliever and sunglasses). We are also including them in a “Swag Bag” for new members at our Community Center!” — Nick
- “We celebrated Teacher Appreciation by giving the totes and pens to teachers and staff of Gayle Middle School. We also hope this will increase staff membership for next year as this was a rebuilding year after not having a PTA for 2 years.” — Lauren
- “Our Middle School Student Council ordered these [screen cleaner phone stands] for all of the teachers for Teacher Appreciation.” — Amanda
Share your promotional item ideas
Want to share how you made promotional products work for your organization? Go to our #SwaggingRights page and tell your story.