One of the best things about promo gifts is their versatility. Nonprofit organizations can use promos to thank donors and spread awareness about the good they do. And businesses can use them to leave a lasting brand impression. Useful promotional items also offer endless possibilities—from a decorative piece recipients can hang on a wall to everyday essentials, like pens, drinkware and kitchenware. And picking just the right product can earn you #SwaggingRights!
Promo gifts for the holidays
The holidays are the perfect time to give special gifts to your customers, friends and donors.
- “Our customers look forward every year around the holidays for the different products we hand out to make their life a little bit easier. 4imprint and our rep Shane worked fantastically to get us all the things we need (pens, notepads, flashlights and caps) in time.” – Brian from Crossroads Truck Equipment
- “During the Q90FM’s 2020 Lights of Christmas fundraiser @ Culver’s, the Fox Crossing PD was handing out these Chip Clips to all who made a donation to the cause that day. They were a great incentive to promote the charitable program and to generate community contributions!” – Daniel from Fox Crossing Police Department
- “The Culture Club is an employee and client appreciation box company. We ordered the Jamocha Ceramic Mugs for our Halloween Box with a timely logo for the times we are living in during COVID. They turned out really cute and our customers absolutely LOVED the mugs! We are ordering custom facemasks for our Holiday Boxes as well as hand sanitizers to ‘spread Joy, not germs’ this holiday season! Check us out at https://www.cultureclubbox.com/collections/one-time-purchase.” – Robin from The Culture Club
Giveaways for work and business
Useful promotional items are a memorable way to show your employees how much you appreciate them. They also help you market to customers, reach out to prospects and attract new business.
- “The cap is a fun way to remember all the good times and hard work that went into the Solar Cruiser proposal.” – Sheryl
- “This is our second batch of mugs we have ordered from 4imprint and we love them. We have tested out how they hold up in our coffee shop’s dishwasher, and they have made it through every time. The printing looks great and the mugs are very nice.” – John
- “We’re using our #Swag by giving new hires a ‘Welcome aboard’ Swag-Bag!” – Fallyn from Gallaghers
- “We delivered these (mugs and pens) in person to our business neighbors and networking contacts in the area after moving to a new location and opening a new office.” – Barbara from Holistically Well
H2: Saying thank you—safely
In our current climate, many people are using giveaways to share the love with people they can’t meet in-person.
- “We sent these grippers as a thank you to all of our retirees since we couldn’t do our annual retiree luncheon this year. It was unique because we got to recognize all of our retirees in a small way—even the ones who now live far away and can never attend the luncheon. The grippers are flat and fit nicely in a 6 x 9 envelope, and there was no extra postage needed.” – Stacey
- “Unable to host a Gala this year, we opted for an online event. To show our appreciation, we sent each sponsor our Festival in a Box, which included 4imprint’s Mini Bamboo Cutting Board. The boxes were a hit. Thank you 4imprint for getting us a great product in the timeframe we needed it. Will definitely purchase from you again!” – Luz
- “We had to get creative with finding individually wrapped items for our customer Christmas gifts due to COVID-19. The Gourmet Cookies and Embossed Shortbreads were a perfect fit! I mocked up a few boxes for my coworkers, and they loved them. I’m sure our customers will love them too!” – Sarah from Pieper Electric
- “We ordered the water bottle and hand sanitizer for promotional items. Because everyone is encouraging us to use sanitizer and all the drinking fountains are turned off due to Covid-19, this is the perfect giveaway right now. If a lot of our listeners are using these, we get free publicity!! Thanks, 4imprint—we love them!” – Tiffany
Giveaways that give back
It’s a wonderful feeling to know you’re helping others. Promotional giveaway items are a perfect way to give back to the community—as well as the donors who give their time and money to support your cause.
- “These were used at our Community walk-through baby shower. They were filled with essential baby items for expecting and recently delivered moms. The bags looked great and showcased the logo so well. Though we had them filled to the brim, they were still so roomy and held the items securely. The stitching and material were very nice.” – Crystal
- “These bags were perfect for our school’s fundraiser. Beautifully produced and super fast. They really elevated our meal kit deliveries; received so many compliments.” – Lara from Notre Dame des Victoires
- “We use the gift bags in our FAITH evangelism outreach (to include gifts and promotional materials for those we visit). We also use them to include gift items and church info for first time guests to our church services.” – Dale from First Baptist Church Blanchard
- “[Fleece jackets were used as] recognition to our Caregivers with 3+ years! Hoo-Ray, they’re sooo happy! Thank you 4imprint!” – Edna
What about you?
How have you used promo gifts recently? We’d love to know! Head on over to our #SwaggingRights page and show us what decorative or useful promotional items you’ve used. Be sure to include a little story along with your picture!