When your giveaway game needs a refresh, it can be tricky to find the promo product that perfectly represents your brand. With so many items to choose from, how can you find that next top giveaway?
When it comes time to choose a new promotional product, take a look at our #Swagging Rights® page. It’s filled with customer stories about items that got attention—from stuffed bears to tote bags to sunscreen. With so many stories to inspire, you’re sure to find something that’s ideal for your brand.
Quench their thirst
Plastic cups, ceramic mugs, double-wall steel tumblers—drinkware comes in many shapes, sizes and colors. With so many choices, it can be overwhelming. Luckily, our customers have some great ideas!
- “We are encouraging our patrons to reuse these cups at our concession stand in order to reduce our plastic usage, and in doing so they receive a discount. This cup is great for wine, cold beverages and also hot.” – Ira from Cotuit Center for the Arts
- “We’re very happy with how these mugs turned out! The bright red interior is great for our brand and the coaster-mug combo is very classy. The design is clear & the color is bright. It makes a great gift for our clients in their new homes.” – Vayna from Michael J Real Estate
- “I sell fine art for a living and gardening is a passion of mine. My husband and I had a friend design a logo for our place, hence The DPG&G. It stands for The Dille Place Gallery and Gardens. This is the third edition [cup]. Most of our friends have editions 1-2 and are clamoring for the third. Thank you 4imprint for allowing us to be silly and have fun.” – Robert from The Dille Place Gallery and Gardens
- “I ordered these mugs for this year’s staff appreciation gift. Everyone in our department received one. They loved the color and the shape of the mug so much! I think people have started looking forward to next year’s staff appreciation gift! :)” – Yu-Hsin from The University of Iowa
Create a comfortable billboard
Whether used as a uniform or a giveaway, shirts turn every employee and customer into a walking billboard for your brand.
- “Our solar installation crews use these hats and shirts every day to install solar panels on homes and businesses throughout the greater Bay Area.” – Sean from Simply Solar
- “Our school was named a Reward School by our state department. This is a first time achievement for us. I ordered from my favorite people [at] 4imprint to make a surprise box for all teachers. The box read “Do not open until 8/26/19 at 2:53 p.m. They thought they were having a faculty meeting but they opened the box with Mentos, a cup, a shirt and pens all from your guys along with an invite to a luncheon. I ordered extras and sent them to the people in the district office and the Mentos were the biggest hit. I LOVE 4IMPRINT for all of my personalized needs. The monthly Blue Box is the best thing ever! That is where I get great ideas. Thank you 4imprint.” – Ynetia from Kitrell Elementary School
- “We LOVE 4imprint! They always get it just right and [these shirts] looks good in our giftshop. Our customers learn about our product, make a purchase from our giftshop, then they go out into the world and advertise for us. Thank you 4imprint!!” – Jamie from Richland Rum
- “We ordered Nike® Performance Blend T-shirts with our practice’s name on them to give out to patients. When we received the shirts, we liked them so much that we handed them out to our doctors and staff as well. We’ve received a lot of compliments on these shirts, and we will be purchasing more in the future. Thank you, 4imprint, for making the whole ordering process so simple!” – Lisa from Kirkwood Eye Center
Bag your brand
Tote bags, backpacks, duffels and more travel everywhere with your customers and employees, making them a favorite promotional item, whether you need a budget bag for trade shows or a high-end thank-you gift for your best customers.
- “We used our Zippered Tote as a giveaway for all the Early Childhood Educators in Alexander County at our annual appreciation banquet. They work hard to care for our children ages birth to five. Our goal at our annual banquet is to show how much we appreciate all they do for young children and families in our community, to help them re-energize to be the best they can be for the little ones in their care, and to inspire them to go above and beyond! We included the theme of this year’s banquet, ‘Teach, Lead, Inspire’, on the totes to remind them of the important roles they play every day in the lives of our children. The totes turned out beautiful, and they were much appreciated by the educators.” – Paula from Early Childhood Educators in Alexander County
- “We purchased the bags as both a marketing item and for a fundraiser for a local nonprofit. We handed out the bags for free and included sensory toys, candy, and information about the nonprofit and our business card in the bags. We asked for a $5 suggested donation, but it was just a suggestion. Some gave more!” – Kristin from North Florida Spine and Wellness
- “I’m currently one of the fundraiser points of contact for the medieval recreation group known as the Society for Creative Anachronism, specifically the Kingdom of Artemisia region. Every 6 months or so we begin a new fundraiser and I suggested ‘cinch sacks.’ At first the officers were dubious but trusted me enough to commission 300 sacks. (They were even willing to wait until the black cotton bags were back in stock!) Once the sacks arrived, I contacted one of my fighting-sisters to ask her if we could do a photo shoot with her and her helmet. Once the pictures uploaded, we were flooded with requests for ‘helm bags!’ To quote one of our top-ranking fighters, ‘Best. Idea. EVER!’” – Salina from Society for Creative Anachronism
- “Here at Columbia College (South Carolina), we give each one of our admissions visitors a surcie (an unexpected gift or treat given just for the fun of it). Here is our picture of the [bag and other] items we ordered that are handed out after campus visits and events.” – Brittany from Columbia College
Unique giveaways get remembered
Sharing an unexpected item is sure to capture attention at events and special occasions. That’s why these are some of our customers’ favorite promotional items.
- “We will give our bears away at trade shows and also to our employees with children. We are at a lot of trade shows for industrial products. Many visitors to the booth have children with them who look quite bored being at an industrial show. We hope this will bring a little joy to their day!” – Stephan from Ferr
- “This is a great oven mitt that I got personalized with our logo. Will be providing to our past clients for our customer appreciation pie giveaway! Thanks 4imprint for doing such a great job!” – Rebecca from Becky O’Brien Group
- “Peoples Rx sunscreen: Keeping 400,000 attendees protected from the sun at Austin City Limits Music Festival!” – Samantha from Peoples Rx
- “Mount Holyoke College’s mascot is a Lyon, named after our founder, Mary Lyon. When I saw these onesies, I knew they’d be the perfect gift to send along to new parents to welcome their baby. They easily fit into an envelope for mailing with a note from HR and have been a [big] hit with our new parents! I love the ease of ordering and the quality of the products we purchase from you all at 4imprint. Thanks for providing such great service.” – Cindy from Mount Holyoke College
Tell us about your top giveaway
Now it’s your turn! Tell us all about your top giveaway and what it helped you accomplish. Click on #SwaggingRights in your order history and share your story.