What defines a great promotional product? Is it the way it shares your brand? Its usefulness? Or how it catches attention at an event?
It’s all of these things. And more!
But with hundreds of promotional products to choose from, how do you know which will work best? We asked the experts—our customers—for their advice. They’re sharing tales of success. We hope they inspire you to new marketing heights.
The write stuff
Pens and pencils are a signature item (pun intended) that allow you to make your mark on customers and staff. Their usefulness ensures they’ll always be a popular choice.
- “Just received the pen and magnetic pad, and we’ll be giving them out to clients to make sure they make a note of their next appointment and other upcoming events. We’ve also ordered tote bags, notebooks and mugs to give to clients when they start a program so that they never have to say they don’t have a pen or a piece of paper!” – Dan from skillscentre.ca
- “I love my new pencils!!!” – Mujib from Scholars
- “I can’t seem to keep my pen, it keeps disappearing! I had to put out a whole cup of them and they are disappearing fast. Smooth, even writing, comfortable grip and our logo is NOT teeny tiny on it. 10 out of 10 on this pen!” – Kim from Grant’s
- “The pens just arrived and look fantastic! They write smoothly and have a good feel in your hand when writing.” – Ron from Plastic Fabrication Company
If you’re looking to make a big impression, a great promotional product is one your customers don’t see coming—and that they won’t be able to live without.
- “We decided after a crazy year our staff more than deserved a gift. With ever-changing restrictions, we wanted to give them something we knew they could use this summer. Enter the cooler backpack from 4imprint. We are giving each staff member a branded Chic Cooler Backpack filled with everything they need for a picnic for two. They’ll be sent home early next Friday with a picnic in hand! These bags are great, especially for the price point.” – Erin from Stevenson
- “We used the throw toy as swag for dogs!” – Shane from Run for Support Dogs
- “It’s the perfect little screwdriver to have with all day at work for those little jobs.” – Mike from DTL
Bottles, mugs, tumblers and more. Drinkware is a great promotional item because of its versatility. Everyone uses it—and there’s a drinkware item to fit every need.
- “We are providing our bottles to clients who are part of our Healthy Eating and Weight Loss Coaching Program. People are really liking our bottles!” – Marlene from La Tropiqua
- “We ordered 22 oz stadium cups for an open house! The customers loved receiving them with their lunch. They were a huge hit!” – Jesse from Hi Line
- “Our installers love to receive swag items. This bottle is perfect for cold drinks [like] water or juices. Thanks, 4imprint!” – Melanie from eljen
- “Our upcoming campaign will have a recipe for hot chocolate and will have Lindt® chocolates in the mug.” – Lola from Multi-Language Corporation
A great shirt or hat will get staff and customers wearing your logo wherever they go. They become walking billboards, sharing your message everywhere they go.
- “We regularly run contests to win merch (shirts) to incentify fans to listen to our music, interact with our website or gain new followers.” – Terry from Boiler Beach
- “These are our work shirts—they are comfy and help us look great! We’ve recently ordered more.” – Shane
- “We use the hats as the player of the game prize. The players love them!” – Chris from CDN Lightning
- “We had our shirts made for a fundraising tournament for Cancer!” – Tracey
What are your favorite promotional products?
Got a great promotional product story to share? We want to hear it. Head to our #SwaggingRights page and tell us about the drinkware, cooler and other promo giveaways you use to build relationships.