Shaking up your giveaway game can be an opportunity and a challenge. With so many promotional items to pick from, and new ones on the market every day, choosing that new favourite promotional item isn’t always easy.
If you want to know what’s working for other organizations, take a look at our #Swagging RightsSM page. You’ll find a host of promotional product ideas ranging from towels to T-shirts that accomplished everything from thanking customers to making a memorable impression. With so many stories, you’re certain to find the inspiration you’re seeking.
A sip of swagspiration
There’s a simple reason why drinkware is always a top promotional product: Everyone you encounter needs to stay hydrated. Whether you’re handing out water bottles, mugs, tumblers or plastic cups, drinkware will bring a smile to everyone, no matter their beverage of choice.
- “I use my travel mugs as thank you gifts to clients!! They have a been a huge hit… bold colours, elegant design, sleek contours, great quality!! The gifts are always well-received” – Christopher from CJ Evans Home Designs
- “We gave these mugs to all of our staff! Great for coffee, tea or soup!” – Nancy from JCC
- “Optik IQ is giving-out one of these awesome looking bottles at every new appointment. They provide cognitive training methods that help with rehabilitation from traumatic brain injuries such as concussions.” – Jack from Optik IQ
Apparel to broadcast your brand
When you give apparel to customers and employees, it’s win-win: They get a great giveaway and your brand gets more eyes on it. That’s why it’s a favourite promotional item to give and receive.
- “I use these shirts when teaching for my company, Lakeview Aquatic Consultants Ltd. The black looks professional whether I’m in a classroom or in a dirty mechanical room, and the polyester is breathable on a hot, humid pool deck!” – Katie from Lakeview Aquatic Consultants Ltd.
- “The kids just love our snap back hats. Whatever colour our athletes wear that’s the colour they want. Tonight was camo!” – Laurie from Pro Rider
- “For our school’s anti-bullying week between November 18-22 students at Michael Strembitsky School created some activities to show we could connect positively as a school. During the week, students created a cartoon contest where kids from around the school submitted a cartoon related to the impacts of bullying or cyber-bullying. Students who submitted a cartoon earned a purple shirt just in time, because of Friday November 22 MSS hosted our own purple shirt day. Students were able to rock their purple shirts to show they stand up against bullying.” – Luke from Michael Strembitsky School
- “I love my practical and smart looking parka from 4imprint. As you can see from the lack of snow, the production and shipping time was very quick and my team got our jackets well before the bad weather hit. The embroidery is of very high quality and looks slick!” – Bill from PSAC Local 70367
A gift within a gift
Bags aren’t just a top promotional product—they’re also a great way to present a present to customers and employees. Whether you’re stuffing them with company information or extra swag—or using the bag as a giveaway on its own—people will always appreciate these useful items.
- “I received our order from 4imprint and wanted to say thank you for the excellent service! This was an easy and hassle-free order! We ordered the promotional bags pictured below. We use these bags as gift bags for when we have a guest lecturer or important visitor to the School! We prefer these as they are reusable and so handy!” – Kajal from Sprott School of Business Carleton University
- “Great bag, does the job right. Bright colors, getting our message out there, to do one more good deed and make the world a better place!” – Moshe from Mivtzoim
- “This [bag] was offered as a thank you gift to all volunteers and teachers who helped out students throughout the year in all their extracurricular activities.” – Marie-Josée from EME
- “On November 14th we are opening our plant, Emmerson Packaging, for an open house. We are, with your assistance with promotional products, giving each attendee a gift bag, which will include a Passenger Travel Tumbler, A Wolverine Pen, and a Bic Non-Adhesive Notebook. We love to share the swag!” – Gisele from Emmerson Packaging
Complementary items make instant memories
Choosing a unique item to complement an event or your brand is a great way to stay on their mind. Every time a customer reaches for your distinctive giveaway, it will bring up fond memories of a fun time and the organizations that made the fun happen.
- “We’ll be using these products as handouts at conferences and events, as well as passing them along to our team for personal use. We wanted to have something to hand out that people will actually use instead of throwing in a drawer and never looking at again, which is why we chose pens (a staple!), and first aid kits.” – Jayme from Margaux Resources
- “Towels are for our swim team. Great towel that doesn’t become wet during a whole swim session!!” – Steven from Blast
- “Thanks for getting the order done on time with the rush delivery! [The flyers] look great and (we are) happy with everything. We used them to hand out to kids and families when the ReMax Balloon came to town as well as other promotional days at the beach.” – Mark from ReMax
Share your success story
Did you find a favourite promotional item that helped you show gratitude, or a giveaway that let you instantly connect with customers at an event? We want to hear about it. Just click on #SwaggingRights in your order history to tell us your story.