Providing VIP treatment for top clients is one of five hot trends in trade shows, according to event planning resource EventMB. An exclusive experience for this select group of conference-goers makes them feel important, increasing both engagement and your bottom line.
If you’re looking for ways to roll out the red carpet for top trade show guests, keep reading. We explore several ways to woo VIP clients with extra perks and trade show gifts.
Reserve these premium perks and best trade show giveaways for top clients.
- Keynote privileges: Will there be educational breakout sessions, a keynote speaker or a networking hour? Allow VIPs to reserve tickets in advance or arrange for them to sit in premium seating. Consider providing your best clients with full-access passes to events or private meet-and-greets with keynotes.
- Fast-lane access: Who has time to wait in line? Providing best customers with a “fast lane” experience is a great perk. Provide VIP parking passes or expedite the check in process with a VIP-only express lane. And don’t forget to welcome top clients at check-in with a gift—remember, the best trade show giveaways are useful and travel friendly. A travel tech kit or hanging amenity bag makes a great trade show gift.
- Luxury lounges: Who says luxury lounges are only for airports? Give your elite guests first-class treatment with access to a VIP area. Offer comfy seating, refreshments and plenty of space to unwind and recharge. Fresh fruit smoothies are a great pick-me-up. And there’s nothing like a chair massage to reinvigorate tired bodies.
- Select swag bags: Treat VIPs to select swag bags filled with the best trade show giveaways. Fill a tote bag with items that will come in handy during the show, like a jotter with pen or power bank keychain. Keep the extra-special treatment going with an exclusive invite to a VIP-only after-party. Learn more about that next.
- Post-show parties: A post-show party—by invitation only, of course—is a great way to roll out the red carpet for VIPs. Rent a hall or banquet room, provide entertainment, and wine and dine your most important clients. Send them back to their room with a parting gift to commemorate the night. A nice bottle of wine and a vacuum wine stopperin a wine bottle KOOZIE® are good choices.
Remember, providing first-class treatment for your best clients is a smart way to engage and make them feel important. Treat your VIPs like stars with these desirable perks and trade show gifts.