New Years’ resolutions are in full swing, and gyms are packed with new members. If ever there was a time to encourage your customers’ new health habits, it’s right now!
Whether you’re launching a new workplace wellness program or you’re in the throes of new membership marketing, we have great promotional incentives ready for you!
Let’s just take a closer look at what the typical gym-goer brings to the gym, shall we? It’s a great place to start thinking about designing a starter kit for your desired audience:
- Hand towels are used for various things from wiping down equipment to wiping away sweat. The life of your logo far exceeds the cost!
- Let’s face it: gyms are known to be germ-laden environments. Keep a supply of pocket hand sanitizers available for extra protection.
- If there’s anything a person might bring to the gym, it’s likely going to be a water bottle. Proper hydration is essential during any workout. This one even saves space in their gym bags:
- Members often must bring their car keys, gym passes, and locker keys into the building with them. Why not capitalize on that opportunity and offer a logo’d keychain? They can even clip all their keys to their new bottles or gym bags.
- Nearly everyone on the cardio machines will engage in some sort of entertainment, whether it’s reading or listening to tunes. Add a bonus incentive to signing up by giving the first 50 new members a wearable MP3 player.
Check out more great solutions for your next Health and Wellness Campaign.
Submit your review