Whether you’re looking for a memento for a staff celebration, giveaways for potential clients or to stand out at a recruitment or trade show event, there is an array of useful promotional products that can capture prospects’ attention and generate positive buzz for your brand. Check out the popular promotional giveaways our customers successfully use to get their logo seen and message heard.
Tote your marketing strategy with promotional bags
Bags come in all sizes and styles, from backpacks to grocery totes to fanny packs, so you’re sure to find one that fits your needs. These popular promotional giveaways will tote your logo all over town!
- “Our customized backpacks were given to faculty during an annual retreat.” – Autum
- “We will be taking these to the neighbors and asking them to donate items to the food pantry. I get to meet them when I drop off the bag and again when I pick it up. Two points of contact. In addition, I will leave my card.” – Suzanne
- “Our guests and staff LOVE the fanny packs!” – Ty
- “We distributed these bags at the Pitcairn Night Market event along with a flyer about our church. Everyone loved the bags. Many filled bags were seen up and down the market.” – David
Gear to keep staff looking sharp
Apparel is always an impressive way to spread your message or show appreciation. Jackets, shirts and sweatshirts make great anniversary gifts and recruitment giveaways, and they can help your employees look like a cohesive team at events. Outfit them in style, and they’ll always remember your name!
- “Purchased these jackets for our teacher recruitment fair. They were a hit and totally true to size.” – Ynetia
- “These sweatshirts have been the talk of the town! They are so soft! Great quality and value!! Already have other Health Departments looking to purchase some for themselves.” – Robyn
- “Wearing our branded shirts is an honor for our Board Chair and CEO, when making presentations.” – Sabine
- “I ordered these for my office staff. They love them! These jackets are the envy of our school so I’m going to order more as merit gifts!” – Kimberly
Count on clips
If you’re looking for a small promotional item that can hold your marketing strategy together, don’t overlook the humble but mighty clip.
- “These power clips added the perfect touch to my Valentine’s Day event give-aways. Clients can enjoy the kisses and then put the power clip on their fridge as a great reminder of Robertson Realty. Love ’em!” – Jana
- “LOVE LOVE LOVE this clip. I have given them out to my wholesale customers as well. It holds papers like a boss. Does not matter how many I use. I also have one clipped on my blue box bag for emergency clippage.” – Katrina
- “When you’re thinking of free swag to give out, it’s always important to give out items people will actually use in their daily lives to keep your brand name at the top of their mind. These chip clips are the perfect item to do just that. These heavy duty chip clips will be pantry staples for years to come and the magnet on the back makes it easy for clients to just pop them on their fridge to keep them handy. We are excited to give these out to clients and hope they will find them as useful as our services.” – Taylor
- “We used these as a promotional item at a golf tournament that we sponsored in Orlando. We gave them away to golfers who were participating in the Master Builders Association of Florida. We also gave them out to each of our employees with an Easter gift bag. I love them because they make great chip clips. The magnet is strong and they’re very sturdy and well-made. Turned out better than I hoped.” – Elissa Jo
Eye-catching table décor
Trade shows, job fairs and other events can be busy places, so standing out from the competition is a top priority. Table runners, throws and kits have you covered.
- “We used our custom table cloth for our first event in the city announcing our new business! We will continue to use it as we host space at multiple events around the state of CT.” – Carolyn
- “We just love how this turned out. We couldn’t be happier. Great quality tablecloth and the logo turned out perfect!” – Dianne
- “I used my branded tablecloth for my 1st Annual College Fair in The Bahamas. It was a 3 day event and over 2200 registered participants were in attendance.” – Charlotte
- “The table runner, retractable standing sign, tote bags, tape measures and pens were all 4imprint products used in our booth as Platinum sponsors at our industry’s annual international conference held in Spain.” – Stacie
What’s your promo success story?
We want to hear how you’re incorporating useful promotional products into your marketing strategy. Go to our #SwaggingRights page to share your success stories.