4imprint has continued to grow in leaps and bounds, and we are continually discovering new and exciting promotional products for our customers. Some of these items feature unique imprint methods or special imprint locations for eye-catching results.
Our merchandising, production and art department staff are always watching for ways to help you get a “Where’d you get that?” response from your pleased customers, prospects and staff. We never stop trying to impress, so you can expect the best for less from us!
- New tricks for traditional pens
Pens are one of the top-selling promotional giveaways of all time, and for good reason! They are easy to store, easy to hand out and very affordable. Most of all, everyone can use them. We’ve come up with some imprinting methods that put a twist on this traditional marketer.
- Clip imprint: This fresh idea means your message is visible, even when they are writing or if the pen is in their shirt pocket. Check out the unique fabric-covered barrel and clip imprint on Fallbrook Fabric Pen and the full-color clip imprint option on the sleek Bic® Super Clip Media Clic® Full Color Pen or Alamo Vegas XL Clip Pen.
- Top cap imprint: A laser-engraved top cap—like the one on the Emerson Rollerball Metal Pen—looks elegant and your name will never rub off.
- Banner imprint: A mini banner unfurls like a scroll to reveal your custom message. This unique imprinting method gives you a lot of space to work with. Both the Banner Pen and the Kool Banner Stylus Pen feature your full-color imprint on both sides of the banner.
- Light-up imprint: Your name shines bright on these laser-engraved pens. Press down on the stylus of the Landon Light-Up Logo Stylus Twist Pen to put your name in lights. Get everyone talking about your business when you hand out the unique Goodrich Light-Up Logo Pen at your next event.
- Patch imprints for subtle branding
This subtle, attractive imprint method allows you to put a refined spin on your logo apparel, notebooks, bags and speakers. Many retail brands are already using this soft-sell approach and now you can, too!
Take a look at the Rib Knit Patch Gloves for a great cool-weather gift. For something that works no matter the weather, try the Brander Notebook. And if you’re looking to really impress them, opt for the Nomad Laptop Messenger.
A new process now available on some headwear items at 4imprint is the digital patch. 4imprint Category Manager Sara says, “It’s a full-color imprint on fabric that is then cut into the patch shape and embroidered onto the cap. It can be any custom shape within the imprint area. The full-color digital patch allows greater detail than embroidery if your logo requires fine detail or you have something else in mind that needs it.” The comfortable New Era® Structured Stretch Fit Cap or Cotton Pigment Dyed Twill Cap are great options
- Multiple full-color imprints for maximum impact
Full-color imprints are impressive, but you can get even more bang for your marketing dollars by using more than one. The Full-Color Paper Two-Pocket Presentation Folder offers full-color imprints on the front and back covers plus two interior pockets. The Koozie® Chill Collapsible Can Kooler can be printed on both sides AND the bottom for one low price! When you double (or triple) up on full-color imprints, you’re sure to leave a lasting impression.
- Edible imprints for satisfying results
While the holiday season is the traditional time to hand out promotional snack gifts, these tasty treats work all year long. Personalized packaging is the norm, but you can now put your logo on the food itself! Think of the fun they’ll have when you hand out 2 oz. packages of personalized chocolate buttons. Or put your full-color imprint on top of a delicious, individually wrapped Shortbread Cookie and hand them out at your next expo, seminar, open house or other event.