When it comes to spreading the word about your brand, promotional giveaways are a gift to customers and your organization. But having so many choices can make it hard to pick the perfect product. We’ve got customer stories that are sure to help you find your new favorite promotional item.
Gifts they’ll guzzle up
If you’re looking to refresh your branded giveaways, promotional drinkware can help quench that thirst. Drinkware is useful, long-lasting and always appreciated. Here are some ideas from our customers:
- “After the difficult year we have all had, I wanted to get a few special items for our hardworking sales team across the U.S. and our in-house employees. I wanted something good looking, quality and useful. After much deliberation I decided on the Brooklyn Vacuum Tumbler. They just arrived and are an instant hit!! Awesome quality, good weight and holds its temperature for hours! Thank you 4imprint for helping us say thanks to our extended family! Excited to see the stadium blankets that are to be delivered this week!” – Nicole from United Blower
- “We love our Campfire Ceramic Mugs! We give them away as gifts to renters at our vacation cabins. Great product and the guests love them!” – Doris from Eagles Landing
- “We are excited to hand out the Bistro Mugs with our logo to our staff for employee recognition gifts.” – Kim from Lake Stevens School District
- “We love our 3-in-one Koozie®! Bottles, cans, or just the mug—This thing is perfect for all!” – Stacy from LOOS
Bags that’ll boost your brand
The great thing about bags is that they go everywhere you want your brand to be, from the office to the beach to the grocery store. And our customers have found some “cooler” uses for them as well.
- “We are using our [cooler bags] to promote a health and wellness program within our company for our 25th year!” – Trish from Motor Systems, Inc.
- “Robertson Realty was looking for new ways to partner with other local businesses—and this bag is perfect! I partnered with a local tasting room and when her customers buy 3 or more bottles of wine, they get the bottles packaged in this logo’d bag. Great way to get both of our business names out there, plus it is a nice bag for the customer. Win, Win, Win!” – Jana from Robertson Realty
- “The Cotton Sheeting Economy Tote will be used for our NC Pre-K Screening for the 2021-2022 school year. We will be having these in March, and we fill the bag with things that a 4-year-old would like. Each child that comes to the screening will receive one.” – Tina from Cleveland County Partnership for Children
- “At Ruben’s Homemade Tamales, customers buy your insulated bags and we fill them with our award winning pork, jalapeño pork, chicken, or bean handmade tamales. The smaller green bags hold 5-6 dozen; and the larger purple bag holds 10-12 dozen. We have been so pleased with the sell of the bags that we will probably reorder.” – Sylvia from Ruben’s Homemade Tamales
Tech giveaways to electrify your messaging
Promotional tech lets you offer a giveaway that feels current and exciting. Whether you’re helping them hold their data—or their phone—tech can help improve communication and awareness of your brand.
- “I ordered the Verve Bluetooth® Speaker and Wireless Charger as a gift for the employees during Customer Service Appreciation Week. They love it! Now, they can charge their phone and listen to music at the same time.” – Patrice from Roanoke Electric Cooperative
- “Every year we have a statewide conference. Generally, we provide a small token of appreciation to all speakers, and that is what this item was used for. This (wireless charger) was our 2020 TPC speakers’ gift.” – Shantale from Texas Payroll Conferencing
- “Back before the turn of the century, when people needed lots of information, people bought printouts. After 2000, people used compact disks to store that information and purchased their data on CD. Now, computers don’t have moving parts. No CDs. How do they get their data now? By USB drives. Look at your desk. How many do you have? We used to give away ballpoint pens with the logo. Also, now they see in an instant who the data is from. Also, it cuts down on the virus vectors coming into your network.” – Martin from Santa Cruz County
- “Bought these (phone holders) for my college students to use to extend their workspace while having to do virtual learning. Turns out they work for iPads/tablets just as well as they do for phones! And the artwork is crystal clear. We are very happy with this purchase.” – UKIRK
Hats to keep your brand top of mind
When you want to offer a tip of the hat to your customers or staff, promotional caps and beanies are a great way to keep your brand top of mind. And with so many styles and colors to choose from, it’s no surprise these are a favorite promotional item.
- “We’ve never had hats before, these are FABULOUS, we love them! All of our staff will be wearing and sharing our brand, thank you 4imprint.” – Barbara from Wassmann
- “Great looking and fitting hat. Nice thank-you to give to my clients who are dog training with me through the pandemic.” – Barb from BCT
- “I ordered these beanies as a thank-you to the athletes I coach for a blessed first year of full-time coaching. Many are now using them daily to stay warm when outside training during the winter months. I’ve received a number of comments about them being warm enough to keep warm but not so heavy that they collect moisture to the point of becoming cold late in a workout.” – Jeff from Northwoods Running
- “Thanks for doing an amazing job on our hats!! We are using them for door prizes at our one year in business anniversary!!” – Samantha from Gaines Lane
Tell us your story
Do you have a favorite promotional giveaway? Go to our #SwaggingRights® page and tell us about the pen, cap, tech item or other promo product that earned you #Swaggingrights.