Everyone has a favourite promotional product. The cozy jacket that comes out of the closet every fall. The pen that writes perfectly. The tumbler that keeps coffee hot all day. Or the golf balls that remind you of the time you hit a hole-in-one.
It’s the perfect win-win scenario, with customers getting an item that makes their life a little brighter—and organizations creating a memory that lasts for months, or even years.
If you’re searching for the best promotional giveaways to help you build those ties, keep reading. We’ve got customer stories that are sure to offer some inspiration.
Drinking in your brand
From a simple mug that holds soothing end-of-day tea to a high-end tumbler that carries piping hot coffee, drinkware is the giveaway that will get any audience to toast your brand.
- “We wanted to get our students a ‘class of 2021’ something they could treasure. This mug was both elegant and beautiful. The students loved it and staff too. The quality was beautiful.” – Saamah from J. Clarke Richardson Collegiate
- “We purchased several products—[like this tumbler]—as giveaway[s] for staff, and promotional items for events; they were well rec’d!” – Lesley from 49th Parallel Printers
- “Customizing the [tumbler] to match the event made for great excitement with the participants. It was the thing to have that day!” – Melanie from uOttawa
- “During the Covid lockdowns, finding creative ways to encourage team members has become more important than ever. By providing quality items, such as water bottles, T-shirts and hats, goes a long way in promoting our identity and solidarity. Over the years we have purchased lanyards, thank-you cards and much more. 4imprint has consistently been our go-to merchant!” – Jeff from Prince Albert Group Homes Society
Where the fun doesn’t stop
People always remember something that brought a smile to their face, whether it was a day on the golf course or a cute item for their pet. That joy is what makes these some of the best promotional giveaways.
- “We are sponsoring a golf hole [with these golf balls] for advertising our company, to get our name out.” – Nancy from BluMetric Environmental Inc.
- “Hopefully when people see [these dog bandanas] they will want to place an order on their own.” – Tracey from Goderich Print Shop
- “Use the [fun flyer] to [serve] food in.” – Sandy from Sandy’s Chip Wagon
- “[We used these golf towels in] a golf tournament raising funds for research with the community as partners…very valuable interactions that allow us to build our research agenda and outcomes.” – Satwinder from University of the Fraser Valley
Apparel has got you covered
Whether you’re giving shirts to a sports team, uniforms to your staff, or just sharing some cozy outerwear with a best customer, apparel is one of the best promotional giveaways to ensure you get seen.
- “We sponsored a local men’s softball team, so we outfitted the team with these 3/4 sleeve baseball shirts. We had each ‘jersey’ personalized with our logo on the front and numbers on the back. They were a big hit! Would definitely recommend to other softball/baseball teams.” – Heather from GW Tax & Accounting Ltd.
- “[These shirts] make the participants of our violence-prevention equine-assisted program feel welcome and safe.” – Erin from Stable Life Inc.
Useful items get seen
From the bag that goes on every shopping trip to the cutting board that’s part of preparing nightly dinners, the magic of useful promo items is that they get used—which makes them a favourite promotional product of givers and recipients.
- “To encourage the community, especially those aged 10 – 16, to wear face masks during the COVID-19 state of emergency declared in Iqaluit.” – Alison from City of Iqaluit
- “Using these bags at pop-up shops and expos to boost our presence at these shows.” – Clive from Crystal Clear Audio and Visual Solutions
- “The USB Swing Drive is not just a gift; we also use it to store our client’s data and reports prepared for the client and submit it to them by using the USB Swing Drive. Our clients like it very much!” – Jing Wei from Goldenkey Investments Group
- “[This cutting board is] a great housewarming gift!!” – Lisa from Mortgage Intelligence
Tell us about your #SwaggingRights success
Tell us about your favourite promotional product. Head over to #SwaggingRights and tell us what, where and how your promo help