Social customer service, or the use of messaging as a customer support channel, is on the rise. Customers love it because it is convenient, personal and secure. Businesses love it, too, because it provides an instant connection between customers and brands, creates value, and when used internally, can build rapport and increase knowledge sharing throughout the organization.
Shop 4imprint's Hottest Products!Shop Now
Shop 4imprint's Sale Products!Shop Now
Shop 4imprint's Newest Products!Shop Now
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
This article explores social customer service as a convenient and personal way to provide excellent customer care.
- Skills-based volunteering is a nonprofit success secret - Canada5.0 ratingover 1 reviews
- 3 excuses students have for not eating breakfast—and how to fix them5.0 ratingover 2 reviews
- Promotional Products Work 13th Edition5.0 ratingover 4 reviews
- Promotional product ideas e-Book 16th edition5.0 ratingover 4 reviews
- Li-Fi Technology5.0 ratingover 1 reviews