|May is a great month to reevaluate your small-business advertising needs and create a cost-effective promotional plan of action with the most potential for returns. May 4-8 is National Small Business Week and May is also Employee Health and Fitness Month, creating the perfect opportunity to take steps toward your goals. Even with limited resources, your advertising dollars can have a profound reach. Use your special month to its maximum potential. |
- Celebrate you: Celebrate the all the hard work and successes with your employees and business partners. Recognize achievements big and small to build on their momentum. The heart-shaped Plant-A-Shape Herb Garden Bookmark is an affordable and easy way to show your love—and it’s the gift that keeps on giving. Since coffee is a pretty universal office staple, you can’t go wrong by honoring them with a colored Ceramic Mug. Spread your message with a practical Business Card Magnet. Recognize business milestones on a novelty-shaped Soft Key Tag.
- Start conversations: Your initial contact with potential or new customers may be quick. In seconds, you can hand them something with your logo and contact information they can use later. To stick in their memory, try some logo’d Chewing Gum or a Dialogue Stress Reliever. Hand out a Party Cup Drink Insulator to customers or leave a stack on your front counter or waiting room as an offering to visitors.
- Low minimums: We know that it’s not sensible to have thousands of handouts for your small business. Hard-working and long-lasting promotional products, like the White Mug with Full Color Process, will keep your brand on their minds for months and even years. It’s nice to know that you can order as few as 72 if that’s all you need. A ballpoint pen has been a traditional advertising essential for decades—it’s inexpensive, everybody needs one and it stores easily. With the Jada Stylus Pen you can even combine a pen with a stylus, keep the price low and keep the minimum order at 300 pens. A bargain-priced tote bag, such as the Pisces Pocket Tote, can get your name noticed for months. And with a minimum of 150 totes, virtually any small business can afford to advertise on it.
- Maximum visibility at minimum expense: Stickers make it easy for your staff to spruce up mailings, label files and make young patients smile. Stickers by the Roll make the process fast and cost-effective. Choose from a number of sizes with your one-color or full-color imprint. Put your best foot forward (indoors or out) with a handsome, full-color Summit Outdoor Banner Flag. Standing more than 17 feet tall, your logo and message on this attractive, double-sided flag will advertise your storefront, grand opening, trade show booth or other event. If you need low-cost signage to advertise your business, event or real estate, take a look at the Double Sided Yard Sign. It’s simple, durable, weather-resistant and very affordable, too. It will also boost your logo’s curb appeal.
- Germ crushers: Stop the spread of germs on contact with a wide selection of imprinted hand sanitizers, including the easy-to-use and transport Pocket Spray Sanitizer. Get everyone into the habit of wiping off work surfaces and public spaces in your building with Antibacterial Wet Wipes. As part of your seasonal initiative to combat the spread of germs, hand out Small Tissue Packets to each employee who walks through the door. Help associates determine when it’s best to stay home with the Cold & Flu Pocket Slider, which explains the difference between a cold and the flu and offers treatment suggestions for each.
- Everyday safety: Encourage safe habits around the office through incentives. In fact, you may even want to keep a supply cabinet full of safety items for everyone’s benefit. For example, the Easy Access Bandage Dispenser contains five bandages for small cuts and scrapes. Your staff can freeze or heat up the Round Aqua Pearls Hot/Cold Pack to relieve the discomfort of small bumps, bruises and pains. Prepare your staff to administer first-aid basics in the event of an emergency with the handy Better Book – First Aid. Custom-imprinted SPF-15 Sunscreen Lotion provides a gentle reminder to cover up whenever the sun is shining.
- Corporate wellness strategies: Encourage healthy lifestyle choices and reap the benefits of healthy employees by implementing your own employee wellness program. One of the easiest ways to exercise is walking, which is a great way to get your program started. Help associates keep track of their steps and distance walked with the 3D Sensor Pedometer with Memory. When those miles are being tackled after dark, the Light Up Safety Arm Band helps keep them visible to approaching traffic. Some simple exercise equipment is all it takes to get an effective workout. The Fitness Mat and Carrying Case and the Exercise Body Band provide the perfect home gym setup.
- Build awareness: Build your company wellness routines around company-sponsored races and monthly awareness campaigns. Awareness events also engage employees and encourage them to get routine checkups and raise money for research. Promote heart health, cancer prevention or another cause with a simple Printed Silicone Wristband. Dedicate time and effort to a cause close to your heart with the Awareness Ribbon Pin. Incorporate a helpful booklet, like the Early Detection Shower Card, into your wellness regimen. Promote self-care (along with your company’s favorite cause) with the awareness-themed Natural Lip Moisturizer.