From digital to outdoor marketing, there is more advertising noise today than ever before. It is estimated that consumers are exposed to as many as 10,000 messages from brands every day.
Create campaigns that stand out
With that in mind, crafting marketing campaigns that are memorable, while still representing your brand, can be tough. Try these marketing campaign ideas for small business that customers are sure to notice. Don’t forget to use promotional items for small business to take your brand’s campaign to the next level.
- Try a new take on an email promotion. Email continues to be an effective medium for promoting your message. To help increase conversions on your next email campaign, offer a desirable giveaway, such as a power bank, in exchange for their email sign up, a purchase, or even a visit to your store. Add a video to the messaging to improve click-through rates.
- Give presentations. Speaking at events is a great way to talk about your business while displaying expertise in your field. Build a presentation to share at local events, networking opportunities and even industry conferences. Provide attendees with a promotional item for small business, such as a unique pen or notepad, to help them remember your brand.
- Provide an inside look. Use social media channels to share content that goes behind the scenes. Providing an authentic look into your company can help build trust with your customers. Create content that shows what life is like at the office by posting photos of employees, taking video tours and sharing testimonials.
- Craft a modern direct-mail campaign. Launching a new direct-mail campaign can be an effective way to get your name in front of prospects and current customers. Make sure your mailings get noticed by including a call to action, such as “sign up” or “call us.” Create an even bigger impact by adding a stand-out design, removable inserts, or even a promotional product—like a small calendar or phone wallet.
- Start a blog. Adding a blog to your website has many benefits. First and foremost, it positions your brand as a knowledgeable and credible source in the field. Second, it helps your website stay relevant to search engines, such as Google®. Finally, your blog posts can do double duty by providing content that can be shared through email, social media and even by other brands.
Start spreading the word
These strategies are a great way to grow reach for your next campaign. Try these marketing campaign ideas for small business to make a noticeable mark. Combine those efforts with promotional items for small business to leave a memorable impression and grow your brand.