One of my very favorite brand-new products that I had in-hand recently is the Chalk It Up Ceramic Mug. It’s a regular mug with a write-on exterior surface, and it even comes with two pieces of chalk. Chalkboard paint projects for the home have become quite popular, especially with DIY-ers, and now you can incorporate the fresh idea into your corporate strategy. Let me get you started with some exciting product use ideas:
1. During seminars, while the speaker has the floor, jot down any pending questions you have to ask during Q&A so you don’t forget them.
2. Brainstorm solutions—jot every solution you can think of. You can always erase the weaker ideas and develop upon the stronger ones.
3. Write down important thoughts as you’re working at your desk, before they escape your memory.
4. Instead of tying a ribbon around your finger, try writing reminders, such as “pick up milk” in a place where you’re sure to see it.
5. Revise, scratch off and add to your to-do list throughout the day.
6. Jot daily uplifting quotes on the mug to keep you feeling inspired.
7. During new-hire orientation, have associates break the ice by writing interesting facts about themselves on the mugs. Or use them as a name badge alternative.
8. Pass notes during meetings without distracting your boss.
9. College professors and speakers can write key discussion points on the mug and consult them discreetly.
10. Offer a toast at your next special event. Prepare your short speech right on your coffee mug.
This multitasking mug is like an imprinted memo board you can drink out of! I hope this gives you a jump-start on some creative and entertaining promotional ideas for this fabulous chalk trend.
Submit your review