Trying to pick some fresh promotional products? Need a little inspiration? Our #Swagging RightsSM page is filled with hundreds of customer stories, each detailing how to use top promotional products to welcome employees, make customers smile, and spread brand awareness at community events and trade shows. Take a look and see if some of their best promotional products will be your next favorite!
A great bag gets rave reviews
Bags are one of the top promotional products for a reason—they get used and seen! Every time a customer heads out with your bag, they become a walking billboard for your brand.
- “I donated 1,100 of these sport drawstring bags to an elementary school for their field days. It was a huge hit and the kids loved them. The kids looked fantastic and it gave them something to store their items for the day. Thanks 4imprint!!!!” – Charles from Chance Orthodontics
- “PAWS got branded grocery bags for our Pet Food Bank program—we collect donations of dog and cat food in community food drives, consolidate and package them in sizes useful to our local food banks and then distribute to five local partner food banks. So far in 2018, we have provided over 2,400 pounds of dog and cat food to hungry family pets. Having re-useable bags saves us from having to purchase brown paper grocery bags for deliveries.” – Marylou from PAWS
- “We run a foundation in my daughter’s memory that donates art supplies to kids in cancer treatment. Here is a group of 7th graders at her school showing off their Lucy Belle’s Rainbow swag bags.” – Beverly at Lucy Belle’s Rainbow
- “We needed a way to get our name in front of contractors and found that a carpenter pencil was extremely popular with the demographic. Since receiving our pencils, we have attended several trade shows and have found that the pencils are extremely popular at each one!” – Dustin at Superior Aluminum Products Inc.
- “Accurate Door & Hardware is using these excellent pens to provide to our customers with e-commerce orders. Our regular staff loved them so much we had to give some out for in-office use, too! Thanks 4imprint!” – Jackie at Accurate Door & Hardware
- “Being an eye bank, we hear so many sad stories from devastated families all day, every day. But for some relief, we give these pens to the nurses and nurse administrators we encounter, just to relieve some of the sadness they feel as well. They love that the pens have four colors of ink—and of course the googly eyes bring at least a smile! Eye bank humor, you know?” – Valerie at Central Ohio Lions Eye Bank
Drinkware quenches customer thirst for great promo products
Cups, mugs, tumblers and every other style of beverage container are perpetual favorite promotional products. Everyone uses them—and loves them!
- “We are introducing a new logo and were happy to find a mug with a glaze that matches the new logo colors! We filled each mug with instant cocoa or latte mix and a couple of candies and will be giving them to participants of our next training event in July.” – Gabrielle from Active Parenting Publishers
- “We pass out the tumbler at various marketing events during the winter months. Our residents really love them because they can take their coffee to go in style!” LaToya at Nine East 33rd
- “For Teacher Appreciation I surprised the teachers and served drinks to each of them in their monogrammed school tumbler from the Woot Woot Wagon. It was a lot of fun and the teachers loved it!” – Staci from Sunflower Elementary
Practical items make life a little better
Sometimes items become top promotional products because they make life a little better. The little things—like keeping the rain off, tightening a loose screw or keeping computer documents within easy reach—can make all the difference.
- “Every year for National Teacher Appreciation, we take the entire week and celebrate our district wide staff appreciation. This year for the staff gift we decided to order umbrellas and have our athletic school logo (Augusta Beavers) printed on them. Since our appreciation week is in May, and the spring can be rainy in Wisconsin, this was the perfect gift. When we handed out the umbrellas staff LOVED them! One of the teachers even named it a “Beavbrella”! I am sending in a picture that I received from our 3rd grade teachers showing their gratitude and excitement for these wonderful umbrellas. Thank you for providing a high quality product that our staff enjoys.” – Audrey Hakes, District Administrative Assistant from School District of Augusta
- “We decided to customize our aprons with two spots of artwork. Our logo was on the front of the bib and a then we added a cute pun on the pocket. Our volunteers looked great in their logo aprons, and many guests of the California Artisan Cheese Festival asked about how they could buy the aprons! Thanks 4imprint.” – Michelle from California Artisan Cheese Festival
- “We handed these out at an educational conference/industry trade show we had. The hotel already provided pads of paper and pens at each seat, so we put one at each seat to further help them take notes. People LOVED them! Now we have our group’s name on hundreds of people’s desks (I assume, I know everyone at the office has them on their desk, front and center). Very affordable, too!”
– Andrea from the Association of Communication Engineers
- “These lanyard USBs are given to student participants so that they may be used to save material that may be needed for school projects. I love that they are easily accessible when needed.” – Joann from TSTC Educational Talent Search
We want to hear from you, too!
We want you to tell us about your top promotional products. Share the creative ways you use your promo items by clicking #SwaggingRights in your order history.
Submit your review