May 22nd, 2012
Tis the season for graduations, weddings and other outdoor ceremonies. With each and every ceremony comes a printed program for guests. We have some unique personalized program ideas that will get plenty of use even after the event.
If you want to print your event program on something a little out-of-the-box, boy have we got some possibilities for you!
1. Hankies: Print a simple follow-along program in the huge imprint area of this bandana. Imprinted hankies will function not only as programs but also as party favors and fashion accessories!
2. Fold-up tote: Stuff this imprinted fold-up tote with event swag and print your order of events inside the ample 8″ x 8″ imprint area.
3. Hand fans: if your event will be held during a particularly hot month, consider printing your program on a customized hand fan. Your guests will appreciate your thoughfulness.
4. Cleaning cloth: Full-color imprinting across the entire surface of the cleaning cloth gives you a lot of design liberties. Print your school logo in the background with reverse-out program notes.
5. Flyers: Let the celebrations begin right after your special event with friendly games of catch. Promotional flyers too can be used as fans during particularly hot summer outdoor ceremonies.
6. Mousepad: Dye-sublimated mousepads present another opportunity for full-color imprinting across the entire surface. Recipients will use the full-color mousepads and recall their special memories long after the event.
Any of the above ideas would also work great as alternative invitations or party favors. However, if you’re looking to print your program on something a little more conventional, we’ve got that covered too. These beautiful customized invitation/programs are printed on dainty vellum. The paper behind the vellum is even embedded with seeds, so they live on long after the event.
Be on the lookout for new sizes of these seeded invitations coming soon!
March 13th, 2012
Who said imprinted Post-it® Notes are only for taking notes? I came across some fabulous alternative ways of using the office staple, mostly gleaned from Pinterest. Speaking of Pinterest, are you following 4imprint yet?
Check out this creative adhesive note art:
Do you have dreary walls that you aren’t allowed to paint on? Decorate them with colorful adhesive notes:
Apparently there was a whole Post-it® War happening in the windows of Paris. The results are pretty amazing:
Ugly refrigerator? Use it as a designer canvas for Post-it® art:
On the more practical side, adhesive notepads are great for Brainstorm Boards. Have your team members or college students write their ideas on personalized pads and stick them on a white board or wall like this blogger. Then, arrange and re-arrange the ideas by category or subject.
Create a non-traditional wedding “guest book” by having guests sign adhesive notes with their well wishes. Imprint your new name and wedding date on your very own personalized notepads. This idea would also work great for a holiday “wishing tree.”
My hope is that you will never look at personalized Post-it® Notes the same again!
June 1st, 2011
June is named after Juno, the Roman goddess of marriage. In modern times, we still equate the month of June with weddings because of its popularity. The weather is mild, the days are long, and the air is warm, making it the ideal time to say “I do.”
Today is the first day of June, but you still have time to make the finishing touches for your summer wedding. If you still need some party favors and gifts, we’ve got some great affordable personalized options:
Imprint your monogram letter, your new last name or your wedding date on the earpieces of these custom fashion sunglasses. Offer as a party favor to each guest of your outdoor wedding. They start at less than $1 each and make for some entertaining wedding pictures!
These personalized maracas make the perfect noisemaker once they hear “kiss the bride.” Your wedding guests can even bring them out again during the reception music. The built-in keychain and bottle opener help keep your party going well past sundown. Such a fun keepsake for tropical destination weddings!
These heart-shaped hand fans could double as your program and party favor, and they’re a great fit for your wedding budget. And in June, in a hot stuffy church or building, they might just come in handy. We also have other great heart-shaped party favors to choose from.
From themed weddings to beach settings, let us help you find the perfect gifts to celebrate your nuptuals!