December 23rd, 2010
The best promotional products are the ones that get used. Your logo gets the most exposure over the longest period of time – in other words, great value.
As I was preparing my shopping list for all the cooking I plan to do over the holidays (I enjoy working in the kitchen, it’s a great stress-buster) that got me thinking of all the cool-and-useful promo items there are for the cooking enthusiast.
So, here’s my unofficial ‘Top 10 Promo Items for the Kitchen”:
10. The Indispensable Kitchen Spatula
9. Really any bag clip – you just can’t have too many. Here’s a great one.
8. It’s old school, but it’s still one of the best value-for-money promo items ever invented: the jar opener.
7. Kitchen tidiness is a must. These color-coded cutting boards help that cause.
6. Pan scraper. So simple, but so effective.
5. Can you have too many measuring spoons? I think not.
4. Same goes for measuring cups.
3. Here’s a ‘no-brainer strainer‘ – hangs right of the center divider in your sink. Super-simple!
2. Pizza. The foundation of the food group pyramid in our house. Therefore this item is a must.
1. Ok, technically not a kitchen gadget, but you need the ability to toast a successful meal with family and friends.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.